The Film Concussion with Carlsen and Boruff » Podcast Episodes


Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Post to the right and straight on till morning.

Greetings and hello.

There isnt much to report. It is late at night and I just started this becasue I am looking for an outlet to say shit and share some thoughts and uber-servations on stuff that I find interesting. I am staying up late lately and I like to let some of these randomness out of me some time. For example:

Lately I've been SUPER into:
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Sludge, stone, doom and drone (A phrase from my twin Richard, but more on that later I'm sure)
News
My difficult mental states
Bashing Blackjack Pizza

I mean, this list could take me all night. I guess I am trying to make a preview on what I would like to write about. I also feel like this a good place to start new train of thoughts. It's not Penn Station, but it's a lot like the Light Rail stations in Denver. Not exciting or busy as it is sleepy and rigid. It's called lack of command because as you will see, even it's author is not in command. My respect for science is it's need for experimentation. This my experiment on chaotic thought and musings. I hope to do this weekly. But it will vary. Everything. Always. Varies.

Anyway, Larry Sanders is on and I've got to make it to Spanish class.
Enjoy the show.


Todays Command Search:

No comments:

Post a Comment