The Film Concussion with Carlsen and Boruff » Podcast Episodes


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fast and loose.


I'm going to make this fast because I'm going to see Weedeater, ASG, and Naam tonight at Santo's Party House. I've been excited for this show for a while, although the original announcement for this show was Zoroaster instead of Naam, which I would have preferred. Not because I don't love Naam, which I do, but they play here all the time and I'm dying to see Zoroaster live. One day it will happen I'm sure.

I know I promised you guys a story a week and so far I'm a day late. And it will be a short one in any case. But I do have an idea of what I want to do.

In other news, I've started reading Matt Taibbi's book called Griftopia. It's about the 2008 financial crisis. Depressing stuff. When you really think about who's ripping us off and why, it makes you wonder if those Wisconsin people are protesting at the wrong buildings. They're downtown from where I'm at now.

Well, my friend from jersey is about to land at Penn station and she still needs someone to hold her hand through the subway. I do not understand her. She's lived in NJ and visited NYC more times than I can count and she still panics when it comes to this whole train thing.

I hope everyone else is doing well tonight. Sorry for the briefness of my posts these days but I'm busy and more tired these days. I'll buck up.

In case you want some rocking to hear tonight, here's a the band I'm seeing tonight. WEEDEATER!!!



Command Image: Bored at work command


Location:Broadway,New York,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment